Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Kelly-Anne Rainey
Job Ref 50960663/001
Date posted 25 August 2023rest-of-ireland risk-&-compliance/compliance 2023-09-28 2023-10-24 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An insurance firm is looking for a compliance specialist to join their team for a 12 month contract. The company offers a hybrid working model and you would be reporting directly to the compliance manager.
Key responsibilities of the compliance specialist:
- Assist the compliance manager with advising the business on regulatory matters
- Promote a compliance culture within the business
- Prepare reports for committees
- Assist with the design and implementation of frameworks, policies and procedures
- Support the compliance manager with CBI interaction
- Contribute to CBI regulatory returns
- Assist with the implementation of SEAR into the business
As an ideal candidate for this role you will have previous experience in a compliance role within financial services. Knowledge of the insurance industry is beneficial but not essential. You will be comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders of the business and have excellent written and spoken communication.
For a confidential conversation regarding this position please apply or reach out to Kelly-Anne Rainey at 0858030151 or email@example.com