Financial Crime Manager
Salary €70,000 - €90,000 per annum
Consultant Kelly-Anne Rainey
Job Ref 50955273/001
Date posted 22 August 2023rest-of-ireland risk-&-compliance/compliance 2023-09-28 2023-10-21 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Dublin based fintech are looking for a financial crime manager, reporting directly to Head of AML. This role has no direct reports and you would be a stand alone financial crime expert for the business. The company operates a hybrid working model.
Main responsibilities of the financial crime manager:
- Review and maintain AML policies and procedures
- Carry out AML risk assessments
- Build financial crime awareness in the business
- Carry out oversight of outsourced AML
- Assist with design and implementation of AML reporting
- Engage with regulator on financial crime related matters
As an ideal candidate for this role you will have experience working in 2nd line of defence financial crime within financial services. You will enjoy a collaborative team and getting stuck in together to tasks whilst also being able to act independently.
For a confidential conversation regarding this position please apply or reach out to Kelly-Anne Rainey at 0858030151 or email@example.com