Senior Compliance Manager
Consultant Jan McDonald
Job Ref 50928823/001
Date posted 17 May 2023rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-05-17 2023-07-16 financial-services Dublin Dublin Ballsbridge, Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is seeking a highly skilled Operational Risk Compliance professional to join a large bank leading the development and implementation of operational compliance frameworks
- Develop and implement operational compliance frameworks, policies, and procedures to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to assess the bank's operational risks and establish risk mitigation strategies.
- Lead the identification, assessment, and monitoring of key operational risk indicators and controls.
- Stay up to date with regulatory changes and emerging trends in operational risk management and compliance.
- Provide guidance and support to business units to ensure compliance with operational risk frameworks and regulatory guidelines.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and gap analyses to identify areas of improvement and recommend appropriate actions.
- Coordinate and participate in internal and external audits, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and addressing any findings or recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Extensive experience in operational risk compliance, preferably within the banking or financial services sector.
- Proven track record in creating and implementing operational compliance frameworks and controls.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Strong leadership and managerial skills, with the ability to effectively lead and inspire a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels
If you are interested in the position, send your most up to date across to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time to for a chat
Get in touch
Salary: €120,000 - €155,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 12 April 2023A payments firm are looking for a PCF52 to join their Dublin team reporting directly to the CEO. As PCF52 you will be responsible for managing the relationship with the regulator and act as head of AML for the Irish business. The PCF52 will also be expected to build out the AML framework, policies and procedures and grow these as the company expands into other markets. The company operates on a hybrid working scheme with a Dublin city centre based office.
Salary: €110,000 - €130,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 19 April 2023A fund admin are looking for a head of compliance to join their Dublin team. The company offers a hybrid working model and benefits alongside salary.