Compliance Monitoring Manager
Salary €75,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant David Lyons
Job Ref 50927563/001
Date posted 16 May 2023rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-05-19 2023-06-15 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
I am working with a multinational financial services firm who are looking to hire a compliance monitoring manager, based out of their Dublin office.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in development, planning and adjustments to the compliance monitoring plan
- Carry out monitoring reviews and document testing, in line with compliance monitoring procedures
- Communicate with stakeholders throughout reviews, reporting findings to head of compliance monitoring in a timely manner
- Provide day-to-day support to compliance monitoring team, and train more junior members of the compliance monitoring team
- Prepare reporting and MI on compliance monitoring program
An ideal candidate will have experience in second line of defence compliance in a financial services organisation. Knowledge of conflicts of interest would be an advantage. If you are seeking an excellent opportunity to further your career in a global organisation, apply directly here, or email David.Lyons@Robertwalters.com.
Get in touch
Salary: €65,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 April 2023A growing business advisory firm is looking to add a compliance manager to their team. They offer a great flexibility work option, with successful candidates only needed once a month in office, with offices in Dublin and in the midlands.
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 19 May 2023An opportunity to join a global leading MIFID firm as the new Financial Risk Manager in their Dublin office has become available.
Salary: €70,000 - €85,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 May 2023We are working with an expanding business in the FinTech space who are looking to hire a Finance & Tax Manager. This role has been created due to the growth of the Irish division and the increase in requirements to have this role here in Ireland.