Group Compliance Manager
Salary €70,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50841353/001
Date posted 16 January 2023rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-01-16 2023-03-17 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters have partnered with a global leading insurance firm in the search for a Group Compliance Manager to join their team in Dublin.
As the Group Compliance Manager you will have a strong background in Data protection and report into the Head of Compliance. Some of your responsibilities include you to:
- Provide recommendations on all data protection related queries for the Group’s regional Compliance teams
- Oversee the implementation of the Group’s data protection framework
- Assist with the development of the annual Compliance plan and Compliance Monitoring plan
- Conduct regulatory horizon scanning and ensure that such information is appropriately disseminated
- Assist in ensuring the Compliance Universe is kept up to date
- Assist the business in the identification and resolution of regulatory incidents and breaches;
- To assist in the regular reporting of compliance Key Risk Indicators, and periodic Board and Committee reporting;
As the Group Compliance Manager have experience and knowledge in data protection laws and practices, in particular the GDPR.
For a confidential conversation contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: €55,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 23 January 2023A large retail bank are looking for an assurance specialist to join their Dublin team. You will report into the head of assurance. The company offers a supportive team environment and has a hybrid working scheme.
Salary: €55,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 January 2023An opportunity to work as A Prudential Advisory Analyst for leading bank has become available.
Salary: €60,000 - €75,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 January 2023An opportunity to work with a global leading insurance firm in their Dublin office as a Senior Compliance Officer has become available
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 January 2023An opportunity to work with a leading national bank as a Senior Risk Assurance Specialist in the Dublin Office.
Salary: €60,000 - €75,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 05 January 2023An Irish PLC are looking for a compliance officer to join their Dublin team. The role will report into the head of compliance and they have a hybrid working policy. You will be focusing on both local Irish compliance regulations and larger spread EU projects.