Senior Compliance Officer
Salary €60,000 - €75,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50882173/001
Date posted 09 January 2023rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-01-09 2023-03-10 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An opportunity to work with a global leading insurance firm in their Dublin office as a Senior Compliance Officer has become available
As the Senior Compliance Officer you will be reporting to the Head of Compliance and will:
- The key purpose of the role is to provide support to the Compliance Function in managing areas of prudential regulation with a focus on AML regulations
- Maintain, optimise, and stay abreast of all industry and company compliance and regulations as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards
- Monitor the introduction of proposed, new, or amended compliance obligations as set out in relevant legislation, regulations and standard
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and external stakeholders in order to ensure the business is operating in a fully compliant manner with all guidelines and laws set out.
- Assess the impact of new or amended compliance obligations and assist in initiating processes to make any required changes to practices, procedures, and documentation.
As the Senior Compliance Officer you will have experience in insurance/life insurance with strong knowledge of prudential, and AML regulations and an ability to handle internal reporting.
For a confidential conversation contact email@example.com
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 January 2023An opportunity to work with a leading national bank as a Senior Risk Assurance Specialist in the Dublin Office.
Salary: €55,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 23 January 2023A large retail bank are looking for an assurance specialist to join their Dublin team. You will report into the head of assurance. The company offers a supportive team environment and has a hybrid working scheme.
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 16 January 2023Robert Walters have partnered with a global leading insurance firm in the search for a Group Compliance Manager to join their team in Dublin.
Salary: €55,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 January 2023An opportunity to work as A Prudential Advisory Analyst for leading bank has become available.
Salary: €60,000 - €75,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 05 January 2023An Irish PLC are looking for a compliance officer to join their Dublin team. The role will report into the head of compliance and they have a hybrid working policy. You will be focusing on both local Irish compliance regulations and larger spread EU projects.