Salary €50,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Erin Cavanagh
Job Ref 50825603/001
Date posted 05 August 2022rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-08-05 2022-10-04 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An investment fund management are looking for compliance officer to join their Dublin team. You will provide assistance to the Head of Compliance in everyday overview, improvement, and integration of compliance policies and procedures. This company offers a hybrid working model.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee company compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Review and creation of policies
- Perform compliance monitoring programme in Ireland and the branch network, improving where required
- Keep abreast of new regulations and advise the firm on its implementation
- Aid with the review of company delegates including onsite visits and consistent due diligence
- Acquire and examine compliance issue reports to manage compliance and regulation of the company
- Ensure the company complies with financial crime regulations reporting to the MLRO where appropriate
- Assist the MLRO with the financial risk overview
- Serve as the company’s Compliance function on projects
- Aid corporate governance of documents
As an ideal candidate for this role compliance experience in a financial services firm. Experience with UCITS or MiFID would be beneficial but not essential. You will be a confident, clear written and verbal communicator able to offer solutions and maintain long term productive working relations. Demonstration of cultural and individual awareness alongside excellent drive, organization, and teamwork skills is necessary. Written and spoken English fluency required.
For a confidential conversation about this role, please contact Erin Cavanagh through email on Erin.Cavanagh@robertwalters.com
Salary: €60,000 - €65,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 July 2022An opportunity to work as a Compliance Monitoring Analyst for a global leading fintech firm in Dublin has become available.
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 06 July 2022An asset manager are looking for a compliance operations analyst to join their Dublin team. This role will report both to the compliance officer and the operations manager. You will be taking part in BAU operations tasks alongside project based compliance work. The company offers a hybrid working scheme alongside strong benefits.
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 28 June 2022A funds company are looking for a compliance officer to join their Dublin team. You will report into the head of compliance and act as their number 2. The company offers a hybrid working scheme.
Salary: €50,000 - €65,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 August 2022A large fund management firm within Dublin are currently searching for an AML supervisor. As the AML supervisor, you will be reporting into to AML manager. A hybrid working model is in place.
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 29 June 2022A large bank are looking for a financial crime analyst to join their Dublin team. They company offers flexible hybrid working alongside good benefits. This is a second line of defence role.