Head of Compliance & MLRO
Salary €80,000 - €100,000 per annum
Consultant Kelly-Anne Rainey
Job Ref 50821133/001
Date posted 27 July 2022rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Dublin based fintech are looking for a head of compliance and MLRO to join their team. The company offers hybrid or remote first working options. This role will hold both the PCF12 and PCF52.
Main responsibilities of the head of compliance & MLRO:
- Act as main point of contact with regulator
- Ensure processes and procedures meet regulatory requirements
- Support business leaders with strategic planning
- Enhance and improve procedures, systems and controls
- Monitor compliance within the company
- Work with compliance teams in global offices to ensure best practice across the group
- Produce regular board reports
- Ensure the compliance framework is in place and appropriate compliance monitoring carried out
- Carry out compliance training to the business
- Provide advice and guidance to the business from both a regulatory and AML perspective
As an ideal candidate for this role you will have experience in a senior compliance position within financial services. You will be confident holding a PCF approved position and engaging regularly with both the regulator and senior staff.
For a confidential conversation regarding this position please apply or reach out to Kelly-Anne Rainey at 0858030151 or email@example.com
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 29 June 2022A Dublin based financial firm are looking for an MLRO who is a qualified lawyer, solicitor, barrister or holds a law degree to join their Dublin team. They offer a mix of office and home working.
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 July 2022An opportunity to work with a global leading Investment bank in Dublin as the Senior Business Control Specialist Vice President has become available.
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 12 July 2022An opportunity to work as an Enterprise Risk Specialist assisting The Chief Compliance Officer has become available.
Salary: €75,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 July 2022I am working with a international bank to source a TPRM Team Lead VP who will be based in the Dublin Office.
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 July 2022A global trading business in Dublin are seeking a TPRM Assistant Vice President to join their team.