Salary €100,000 - €120,000 per annum
Consultant Kelly-Anne Rainey
Job Ref 50813593/001
Date posted 15 July 2022rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fintech are looking for a MLRO to joint their team and hold the PCF52. The company offer a remote first working policy. You will be expected to engage with senior stakeholders and the regulator on a regular basis alongside building out policies and frameworks on the AML side of the business.
Main responsibilities of the MLRO:
- Act as main representative for AML within the company for both internal and external matters
- Engage regularly with the CBI surrounding AML and financial crime
- Manage the wider AML team
- Implement and review the risk assessment
- Horizon scanning for all AML related legislation
- Review and implement AML policies and procedures
- Oversee the first and second line of defence
- Carry out monitoring reviews on AML processes
- Provide staff training on AML/CTF including the board where applicable
- Attend board meetings where necessary and provide reports for these
As an ideal candidate for this role you will have previous experience in a MLRO or senior financial crime position. You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be looking for a challenge to grow in this next step in your career. You will have strong knowledge of AML regulations and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
For a confidential conversation regarding this position please apply or reach out to Kelly-Anne Rainey at 0858030151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: €90,000 - €110,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 15 July 2022A Dublin based insurance company are looking for a head of financial crime PCF52 to head up their financial crime department. The company offers a hybrid working policy with a mix of office and home working alongside competitive benefits.
Salary: €80,000 - €120,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 12 July 2022Robert Walters have partnered with a leading international bank in the search for a Enterprise Risk Lead for a 6 month FTC in Dublin