Consultant Richard Nolan
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Ireland’s biggest consultancy firms to hire a privacy consultant to join their market leading team.
Key responsibilities of the privacy consultant:
- Simultaneously working with multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity
- Providing advice to clients on data protection, GDPR compliance and other privacy related matters
- Supporting all aspects of client engagement from scope definition to delivery
- Conducting scoping meetings and developing tailored solution project plans for clients
- Oversight of fieldwork including management, guidance and review of junior staff
- Drafting plans and reports including proposed solutions and recommendations
As the Privacy Consultant you will have or be working towards the Data Protection Certificate. This is a Mid-level role for someone with roughly 2+ years’ experience in the areas of data privacy and data protection (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). The ideal candidate will already have some consultancy experience from the financial services (but willing to be flexible on inductry) and is looking to specialise in privacy.
If you are interested in this privacy consultancy role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Richard Nolan on the details provided for more information.