Consultant Richard Nolan
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international insurance firm based in Dublin is seeking to appoint a compliance specialist to join their professional and highly supportive team. This is a contract position with duration longer than 1 year. The compliance specialist will work closely with the head of compliance.
Key responsibilities of the compliance specialist:
- Candidate must be fluent in Italian
- Assisting in management of board meetings including management of board/committee calendar, status tracking on production of papers, collation of papers for Board pack, communication with attendees etc.
- Monitoring of control calendars and production of monthly compliance monitoring metrics including assistance of quarterly sample checking and closure of any follow up items
- Monitoring of Compliance Plan and Compliance Control Calendar follow up on any forthcoming
- Assisting with related regulatory requirements e.g. F&P requirements, Corporate Governance
As the compliance specialist, you will have a relevant professional compliance qualification such as LCOI, ACOI and/or 3rd level qualification related to compliance, legal, data protection. You will have a strong knowledge of regulatory and operational requirements related to the Insurance industry. You must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to understand data and compile reports.
If you are interested in this compliance specialist role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Richard Nolan on the details provided for more information.