Salary €66,400.33 - €77,467.05 per annum
Consultant Richard Nolan
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 banking Dublin Dublin IE GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A financial services company who works across multiple industries is looking to hire a Compliance Manager. This person will work closely with the head of compliance and DPO on all compliance issues related to AML and data protection. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience working in Compliance.
Reporting into the senior Compliance Manager your key responsibilities are:
- Supporting the Head of Compliance / Data Protection Officer / Senior Compliance Officer in the key areas of data protection and anti-money laundering and terrorist financing
- Undertaking independent evaluations of business processes and procedures in order to identify any compliance risks and making recommendations as to how these risks might be addressed
- Drafting compliance policies and procedures
- Undertaking specific compliance monitors as requested
- Assisting with the implementation of a comprehensive compliance plan
- Developing a sound knowledge of and keeping up to date with regulatory obligations as they apply across all of the firms businesses and associated agencies
As the Compliance Manager, experience of working in a pressurised environment, drafting procedural documents, managing internal and external relationships would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the compliance manager role, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.