Head of Compliance MiFID
Salary €100,000 - €130,000 per annum + + benefits + bonus
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Michael Nolan
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A MiFID regulated firm is seeking to hire a Head of Compliance. The firm has been established in Dublin for over 20 years and this role will sit over both the existing non MiFID regulated entity and the MiFID firm seeking authorisation. The Head of Compliance will initially build out the compliance framework for the MiFID business and manage a team of compliance professionals looking after the other regulated entity. The duel PCF holding is accepted from a CBI perspective in line with hours required per holding.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Compliance:
- Implement an appropriate compliance programme for the Irish Regulated Firms including policies and procedures, monitoring, testing and training
- Act as the main contact person for interactions with the Central Bank of Ireland
- Prepare Compliance reports for the boards of the Irish Regulated Firms, regional management and European/Global Compliance
- Manage, execute and deliver internal compliance projects and projects relating to specified regulatory obligations
- Assist with European and Global compliance projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior compliance professional looking to join a dynamic and growing organisation focused on driving high performance, building a positive working culture and maintain balance between work and life commitments.