Head of Risk and Compliance PCF 14/15
Consultant Michael Nolan
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE GBP 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A payment services institution based in Dublin is looking to hire a Head of Risk and Compliance to join their management team.
Reporting to the CEO the responsibilties of the Head of Risk and Compliance include:
- Monitor compliance with all applicable lasws and regulation
- Act as liason with Irish, UK and EU regulatory authorities
- Develop and implement annual Risk Management and Compliance Plans
- Conduct compliance training (i.e. PSD2) for directors, staff and inductees, as and when required
- Act as MLRO and ensure that compliance with AML/CTF/FS obligations
- Act as Data Privacy Manager
- Drive and manage projects to implement new regulatory requirements and participate in strategic projects as required
- Internal training and external industry events
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a regulated envirnment, PSD2 exposure is an advantage. They will have an appetite to be part of a small senior managment team, advising the business and its stakeholer on its regulatory obligations.