Senior Compliance Manager
Salary €72,000 - €90,000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Annual Leave
Consultant Richard Nolan
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 72000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global professional services firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Manager in their Asset & Wealth Management division. Market leaders in their area, they are looking for an international client facing regulatory advisor who will report to the division partner.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Compliance Manager include:
- Working across the business to provide services to asset managers looking to establish new funds, fund service provider entities or investment firms
- Providing compliance management including devising frameworks, audits and training/support
- General risk management including overall review and development of operational risk management polices and procedures
- Responding promptly to detected offences, developing corrective action, and reporting findings
- Business development within the Asset Management sector with relevant colleagues from across the business
- Working closely with the Central Bank of Ireland to review current and emerging trends and developments in local and international regulation and analysing the implications for Asset Management clients
As Senior Compliance Manager, you will have a relevant degree with 7+ years’ experience within an operational asset management or servicing environment, a knowledge of applicable management regulations (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role) and you will be a strong communicator, analytical and have excellent organisation skills
If you are interested in this position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Richard Nolan on the details provided for more information.