Senior Compliance Manager CF2
Salary €80,000 - €100,000 per annum
Consultant Michael Nolan
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Insurance/Reinsurance firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Manager. This role is a control function CF2, reports to the Head of Compliance and manages a team of two.
Reposibilities for the Senior Compliance Manager:
- Act as Deputy to the Head of Compliance
- Development and enhancement of governance and compliance related policies, procedures and presentations
- Ownership of the annual Solvency II review of compliance related activities, including system of governance
- Development and ownership of the annual Compliance Plan and Monitoring Programme
- Upstream review and interpretation of regulations, regulatory consultation papers and final guidance, including development of implementation plans to ensure compliance
- Ownership of validation of compliance with key regulatory requirements, such as the Corporate Governance Requirements, Fitness & Probity etc.
The ideal caniddate will have strong experience in a compliance or risk role (re)insurance or financial services, experience in dealing with the Central Bank of Ireland and the Irish regulatory environment and will possess the ACOI Qualification for Compliance Officers.