Senior Fraud Investigator
Salary €75,000 - €85,000 per annum
Consultant Michael Nolan
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational insurance firm is looking for a strong fraud investigator to join their corporate special investigation unit and to be based in the EMEA HQ in Dublin. This role reports to the Head of the department based in the US and is the sole fraud investigator for the business across Europe, Middle-east and Africa.
The responsibilities of the Senior Fraud Investigator include:
- Conduct all aspects of suspected fraud investigations interpreting allegations, collecting relevant data in support of case findings, drawing sound conclusions based on thorough assessments and development of facts, and summarizing concerns into a customized reporting structure
- Communicate investigation results to line management and other business partners throughout the investigative process.
- Develop documents that ensure cases are accepted by prosecuting authorities when deemed appropriate.
- Pursue resolution of business issues identified during investigations, partnering with other business units, Risk Management and Internal Audit, as necessary.
- Participate in the design, development and presentation Investigation initiatives, including proactive assignments, monitoring the Compliance & Fraud Hotline, discussion panels with internal and external fraud groups, and other projects as they arise.
- Develop fraud awareness training, including content and delivery, to cover the full range of department and enterprise wide associates in small, medium, and large operations that comply with regulatory requirements.
As senior fraud investigator you will have experience in an fraud investigations focused role, risk management, testing and monitoring, and management reporting either in a corporate setting or field work related.