Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global player in the client services industry who are looking to hire a compliance officer. This is a mid-senior level role for someone with experience in developing a compliance framework and has previously drafted up new policies and procedures. If you have 4+ years of compliance, risk or governance experience in a regulatory facing environment, this could be a good role for you.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Act as the MLRO and FATCA Responsible Person
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with regulatory body, auditors and relevant institutions
- Produce and maintain appropriate, Compliance and Risk policies and procedures for the UK businesses and ensure that they are maintained in line with local regulatory requirements, as well as Group requirements and frameworks
- Advise the Local Boards and Management on AML, Compliance, Risk Management and Insurance issues, escalating any specific items that require special attention to Group Compliance
- Support the delivery of training in respect of AML, Compliance and Risk to all staff (induction training and ongoing training) working with HR to ensure appropriate training records are maintained
As the Compliance Officer you will have or be working towards the ACOI Diploma. You will have compliance experience in a regulated FS field, ideally in an international environment.
If you are interested in this Compliance Analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.