Head of Compliance
Consultant Michael Nolan
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 45000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Italian Insurance firm is looking to hire a Head of Compliance & AML. The role has four direct reports and reports to the local CEO based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Compliance and AML include:
- Working with senior management to provide continual compliance risk assessment and in the development of comprehensive policies and procedures, compliance training, protocols and internal investigations
- Establishing a compliance culture in line with regulatory best practice
- Conducting periodic compliance risk assesments and response plans
- Developing policies addressing legal/compliance functions
- Responding promptly to detected offenses, developing corrective action, and reporting findings
- Responding to internal audit reports and taking corrective action, as required
- Controlling legal/compliance budgets and expenses
- Responding promptly to complaint letters within agreed timescales
- Being point of reference for parent company for all compliance and AML issues as well as manage day today conduct risk
As a head of compliance & AML, you will have a relevant degree with 7+ years’ experience within a similar role, a ACOI membership is desirable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a strong communicator, analytical and have excellent organization skills.
If you are interested in this position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Michael Nolan on the details provided for more information.