Assistant Compliance Officer
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A financial services company who works across multiple industries is looking to hire an assistant compliance officer. Being the junior member of the team, this is an opportunity for someone who has strong administrative experience and is looking to develop a career in compliance. Ideal candidate will be working towards ACOI.
Reporting into the senior compliance officer your key responsibilities are:
- Assisting in the day-to-day administration of the Compliance Unit and compliance systems, including the administration and delivery of compliance training
- Assisting in the drafting of compliance procedures
- Undertaking specific compliance monitors as requested
- Assisting with the implementation of a comprehensive compliance and data protection plan
- Developing a sound knowledge of and keeping up to date with regulatory obligations as they apply to all of the businesses and associated agencies
- Promoting staff awareness of compliance and ethical issues
Previous experience of working in a compliance environment is advantageous. While a compliance qualification is not essential, ideally you should hold a related qualification and be working towards ACOI. Experience of working in a pressurised environment, drafting procedural documents, managing internal and external relationships would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the assistant compliance officer role, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.