Compliance & Risk Analyst
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A globally established asset manager is expanding their Dublin operations and are seeking to hire a compliance & risk analyst on a 12 month contract to support the Head of Compliance and Risk. If you are bright and ambitious and keen to develop your compliance career, then make sure to apply to this role!
Core responsibilities of the compliance & risk analyst:
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the risk management framework and compliance monitoring plan as it applies to the European business
- Collection and collation of key management information to support the compliance and risk functions and the Irish management committee and Insight Europe board
- Assist the heads of compliance and risk in the oversight of delegates and service providers
- Ensure all compliance and risk policies and procedures are up-to-date and that new procedures are written where necessary
- Tracking of any regulatory reporting obligations
- Assist in identifying, measuring and monitoring portfolio level risks including liquidity, concentration, counterparty and market risk
As the compliance & risk analyst you will have 2+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role in compliance (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). University degree educated, professional diploma in compliance or working towards. Experience in MiFID, UCITS, AIFMD, an advantage.
If you are interested in this compliance & risk analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.