Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Ireland’s leading cross boarder insurance firms based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to appoint an AML specialist who is Fluent in Italian to join their professional and highly supportive team.
This is an opportunity to work with the compliance manager on current and future projects. The head of compliance supports an open and genuine team culture and in addition to key competencies, is looking for someone who will be a great fit culturally. This is a permanent position.
Key responsibilities of the AML specialist:
- Carry out and record AML / CTF controls to facilitate the authorisation of transactions in accordance with procedures
- Complete daily screening of individuals against defined watch lists as part of the risk assessment and approval procedures
- Undertake ongoing monitoring of client transactions
- Interact with internal teams and distributors in cross border markets to obtain necessary information to complete AML / CTF risk assessments
- Obtain and document information relating to suspicious transaction reports identified as part of ongoing activity
- Identify any weaknesses in AML / CTF procedures and make recommendations to improve process flows as required
As the AML specialist you will hold a third level degree (or an industry qualification) and have previous working experience within financial services (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). It is required that you are fluent in English and Italian, have good attention to detail, a strong team ethos and are a quick learner who can act by following instructions. The AML specialist is required to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop and manage relationships both internally and externally.
This is an excellent opportunity for an AML specialist to join a rapidly growing company. If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.