Salary €50,000 - €65,000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexible Working
Consultant Richard Nolan
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational fund management company is seeking to appoint a compliance analyst to join their Dublin team. This is a great opportunity for a compliance professional who already has a strong experience in UCITS and AIFMD regulation. This role reports to the senior compliance manager.
Core responsibilities of the compliance analyst:
- Assist in the preparation of the compliance plan and compliance monitoring programme
- Provide regulatory oversight in connection with relevant law and regulation including UCITS, AIFMD, MIFID, EU and Irish legislation
- Perform compliance monitoring and testing and report findings
- Support and assist other business & management functions to address compliance requirements
- Develop and implement enhancements to company-wide compliance programmes
- Monitor and test key investor documentation, maintenance logs and other mandatory compliance records
As the compliance analyst, in addition to second line experience, you will have excellent operational and procedural experience, preferably gained in the investment management industry. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with regulators in multiple jurisdictions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has 5+ years’ experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role) and is looking to join a global company growing their base in Ireland.
If you are interested in this compliance officer role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Richard Nolan on the details provided for more information.