Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 31 May 20192019-06-06 2019-07-30 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational investment management company is seeking to appoint a compliance analyst to join their dynamic team. This is an opportunity for a compliance professional who already has 2-3 years’ experience in UCITS and AIFMD regulation. This role reports into the chief risk & compliance officer.
Key responsibilities of the compliance analyst:
- Review of investment restriction and guideline breaches arising in respect of the company funds in Ireland
- Review and consideration of potential investment vehicles against the relevant regulations and fund documentation in relation to the funds in Ireland
- Liaising with the fund managers in relation to investment issues on the Mercer product range
- Supporting the governance process relating to the Investments business and the entities that host this (most notably the Risk Committees and the Board)
- Anti-Money Laundering, UCITS, AIFMD and MiFID regulations
As the compliance analyst, in addition to second line experience, you will have excellent operational and procedural experience, gained in the fund industry. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with regulators in multiple jurisdictions. This is a great opportunity for someone who has 2 or more years’ experience and is looking to join an established team (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this compliance analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.