Data Analyst - 12 month FTC
Salary €38,000 - €45,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 31 May 20192019-06-06 2019-07-30 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 38000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A globally established financial services firm is expanding their Dublin operations and looking for someone who is passionate about Data Management. This company is seeking to hire a Data Analyst for a 12-month contract. The Data Services function is an independent and centralised control function responsible for the accuracy, integrity and maintenance of client data globally.
Core responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Complete counterparty set ups of the firm’s customers in various systems
- Verify relevant AML / KYC requirements for clients as per AML Policy
- Manage the maintenance of data in various systems for new and existing clients
- Responsible for the management of accurate and timely data capture for legal terms/documentation between the firm and its counterparties to facilitate operationalization of legal agreement terms
- Achieve a service standard of error free processing by ensuring accurate inputting of data to mitigate risk (eg. reputational, financial, regulatory, operational risk)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills mandatory
As the Data Analyst, you will have 3+ years’ relevant experience in Data Management (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). University degree educated. Highly developed critical thinking, Due Diligence and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this Data Analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.