Head of Compliance
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global advisory company who are looking to appoint a new head of compliance. This is a Senior level role for someone with experience in developing policies and procedures, and can develop a global compliance framework. Experience in loans, mortgages, retail credit or corporate lending is mandatory.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Compliance:
- Develop policies and procedures required for a regulated credit servicing firm
- Operate a monitoring plan to ensure all controls are working effectively
- Provide compliance training to staff on a general and targeted basis
- Act as the main contact person for interactions with the Central Bank of Ireland
- Assist in the development of the Global Compliance Monitoring Framework
- Prepare Compliance reports for the board of the regulated credit servicing firm, regional management and European/Global Compliance
As the head of compliance, you will have relevant professional qualifications (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience working in a credit environment. Capacity to work independently while escalating key issues.
If you are interested in this head of compliance role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.