Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 30 May 20192019-06-06 2019-07-29 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading brokerage firm based in Dublin is seeking to appoint a compliance officer to join their professional and highly supportive team. You will be the junior member of the team and will report into the compliance manager. Compliance experience is mandatory and experience in wealth mangement is highly desired.
Key responsibilities of the compliance officer:
- Support the compliance manager/ money laundering reporting officer in the handling of day-to-day compliance queries
- Participate in the compliance monitoring programme
- Assist in the on-going development of the firm’s compliance policies
- Identify compliance risk and support the relevant departments with implementing solutions
- Report promptly to management on compliance issues
This compliance officer role is a great opportunity for someone who has a minimum of 1 year of experience earned in a regulatory environment as it pertains to Irish Financial services companies (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Relevant 3rd level qualification related to compliance (LCOI highly desired), legal, business or economics, or risk management is desirable.
If you are interested in this compliance officer role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.