Financial Crime Program Consultant
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-16 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global financial services firm is seeking to hire a senior level Financial Crime Project Manager to join their growing team based in Dublin. The Financial Crime Project Manager provides support to the MLRO in assisting with the management of the FC Risk Management Program on a day to day basis. Key areas covered; AML/CTF, Financial Sanction, Customer Due Diligence, Anti-Bribery, Fraud and other regulatory requirements.
Core responsibilities of the Financial Crime Project Manager:
- Provide SME assistance and leadership to projects within firm and within the larger group function
- Maintain an up-to-date and informed understanding of relevant legislation and regulations and their impact on the firm
- Assist the MLRO in contributing to firm and EMEA-wide procedures, policies and programs to describe controls and processes required to meet legal and regulatory money laundering obligations within Ireland and the EU
- Establish and maintain appropriate follow-up, escalation and management reporting processes
- Development and review of Risk Assessments and FC Programs
- Assist the MLRO in the discovery, investigation and onward reporting of unusual or potentially suspicious activity with relevant authorities
- Assist MLRO in their discharge of responsibilities via the day to day management of activities and projects.
As the Financial Crime Project Manager, you will have strong regulatory knowledge, ideally educated to degree level. You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures. You will have direct AML/CTF and financial sanctions experience and must have a strong knowledge of the Criminal Justice Act (Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing) 2010 & 2013. Ability to work in teams across regions, including EMEA. Essential to have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this Financial Crime Manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.