Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-16 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An international Risk Solutions provider based in Dublin has an interesting new vacancy that will be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance. This is Mid-level opportunity for someone who already has 2+ years of compliance experience in a regulatory facing environment.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Analyst:
- Providing operational compliance support to operations
- Facilitate the business strategy, help mitigate business threats and keep operations in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Execute the Annual Compliance Plan and provide compliance advice to the business
- Provide compliance risk analysis/advice to the business alongside independent monitoring and oversight
- Provide appropriate and timely reporting on compliance and regulatory issues to the Head of Compliance, business management in the region and relevant Boards of Directors and Board Committees
- Collaborate with Corporate Compliance colleagues to help deliver effective compliance training and communication to all employees in the region
As the Compliance Analyst you will have or be working towards the ACOI Diploma. You will have some compliance experience from Financial Services, preferably in Insurance.
If you are interested in this Compliance Analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.