Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A commercial lending bank located in the Dublin city centre is seeking to hire a Compliance Officer. You will report into the Head of Group Compliance and will carry out compliance testing with respect to AML and Payments. Key areas covered; AML, Financial Sanctions, Data Protection and Market Abuse among other regulatory requirements.
Core responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Maintain compliance logs such as correspondence with the CBI, gifts and entertainments register, fraud reports, suspicious transactions reports, whistleblowing reports, personal accounts transactions declarations
- Knowledge of legislation affecting Irish Credit Institutions
- Roll out training courses such as AML, Market Abuse etc
- Carry out Compliance induction training with new employees/contractors
- Assist with Internal audit and external requests (Auditors, CBI etc) for information
As the Compliance Officer, you will have strong regulatory knowledge, ideally educated to degree level and LCOI highly desired. You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures. You will have direct AML, financial sanctions, and data protection experience. Essential to have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this Compliance Officer role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.