Financial Crime Senior Manager
Salary €60,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
One of Ireland’s multinational insurance firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to appoint a Financial Crime Senior Manager to join their professional and highly supportive team. This is a opportunity to join a tightly knit team on a permanent basis. Under the direction of the Head of Financial Crime, you will use their specialist technical knowledge of key areas of Fraud and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC)t to assist the business directly. The Head of FC supports an open and genuine team culture and in addition to key competencies, is looking for someone who will be a great fit culturally.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Crime Senior Manager:
- Identifies and analyses potential issues from several different sources
- Uses financial crime risk knowledge to help shape and draft the Financial Crime Framework – Specifically Fraud and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC)
- Builds meaningful external professional contacts and good internal network
- Demonstrates commercial awareness reflecting both an internal and external perspective
- History of practical application of financial crime risk management practices, including, policy setting and monitoring, risk assessment and reporting
- Good industry knowledge within the financial services environment, ideally within an insurance business
As the Financial Crime Senior Manager, you must have a wealth of experience in the financial services industry, ideally in the insurance industry. You will have a strong knowledge of and experience in the regulatory regime impacting FS or Insurance, particularly in the areas such as Financial Crime.
If you are interested in this Financial Crime Senior Manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.