Salary €35,000 - €42,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-05 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading multinational insurance firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to appoint a compliance administrator to join their professional and highly supportive team. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation with strong potential for growth within the company. You will report directly to the Head of Compliance.
Key responsibilities of the compliance administrator:
- Implementing written policies, procedures, and standards in line with Group Guidelines, and establishing a compliance culture in line with regulatory best practice
- Developing effective lines of communication across all departments
- Enforcing standards through well publicised guidelines and developing policies addressing legal/compliance functions
- Conducting periodic compliance risk assessments and response plans
- Conducting internal quarterly monitoring and compliance auditing and prepare reports for senior management
- Responding promptly to detected offences, developing corrective action, and reporting findings, if required, to the FR, and senior management
As the Compliance Administrator, having a relevant professional compliance qualification such as LCOI, ACOI and/or rd level qualification related to compliance, legal, is highly desired. You will need fluency in Italian and be familiar with the principles and practice of European financial services regulation. You must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to establish productive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this compliance officer role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.