Salary €30,000 - €35,000 per annum
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
One of Europe’s largest Wealth Managers is currently looking for an experienced AML analyst to join their team in Navan. Experience in AML, Due Diligence and consumer protection is a distinct advantage. Please note, a fluency in Italian is mandatory.
Key responsibilities of the quality control and AML administrator includes:
- Review, analyse and requesting of AML documentation linked to back book of business
- Organisation of all AML documents, recording to database and proper file maintenance as established in AML procedures including creating, updating and storing information
- Review documentation received against AML checklists and submit for second approval
- Scanning documents to central storage systems
- Liaise with internal departments to complete AML compliance requirements
- Share AML expertise with clients and colleagues, and act as a reference point for complex queries
As the AML analyst, you will have 1+ year of experience within a compliance/AML role in an investment services entity regulated by the Central Bank. You will have excellent communication, analysis, report writing and interpersonal skills. Comprehensive knowledge of investment operations processes required. Fluency in Italian is a strict requirement.
If you are interested in the AML Analyst role based in Navan, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information