Senior AML Analyst
Location Dublin WestFULL_TIME
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 financial-services Dublin West Dublin IE EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading multinational investor services organisation is seeking to appoint a senior AML Analyst to join their dynamic and fast-growing team in their Limerick office. You will have oversight of the team and will maintain the effective day to day operations.
Key responsibilities of the Senior AML Analyst:
- Timely and accurate completion by Investor AML of workload allocated including investor review and tasks processed
- Actively participate in Investor AML Operations review of investor documentation in adherence with AML policy and procedures
- Review investor documentation and efficiently sourcing outstanding investor due diligence documentation with professionalism of approach and timely escalation of material issues arising
- Escalate and assist with resolution of, more complex problems and critical issues as referred to the Investor AML Operations team, as well as those received from other internal and/or related external parties
- Ensure all queries from internal and external parties are dealt with efficiently and professionally, with support from line management where required
- Take ownership for completion of AML compliance support for clients in conjunction with colleagues and provide regular and meaningful periodic updates to line management
As the Senior AML Analyst, you will have excellent people management experience, preferably gained in an AML/Compliance role within financial services. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with clients, investors and management. Knowledge of day-to-day transfer agency operations and the wider funds administration business is also highly desirable.
If you are interested in this Senior AML analyst role based in Limerick, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.