Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-04 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A multinational insurance firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to appoint a Regulatory and Company Secretarial Specialist to join their professional and highly supportive team. This is an opportunity for a Regulatory analyst with Solvency II experience to join a rapidly growing organisation with strong potential for growth within the company. You will report directly to the Head of Compliance.
Key responsibilities of the Regulatory and Company Secretarial Specialist:
- Performing an ongoing regulatory watch in relation to Irish and EU legal and regulatory developments and assessing impact on business
- outsourcing controls in line with Solvency II requirements
- Lead role in supporting the General Counsel in fulfilling their duties as Company Secretary and in particular the operation of Board meetings, and driving the development of that role
- In conjunction with HR and compliance, for managing adherence by all entities with Fitness and Probity requirements for new joiners, internal transfers and existing staff
- Responsible for oversight of annual process to secure adherence by with ongoing requirements of the Central Bank (CBI) Corporate Governance Requirements
As the Regulatory and Company Secretarial Specialist, you will have 4+ years relevant compliance experience, and preferably a relevant professional compliance qualification such as LCOI, ACOI and/or ICSA. A legal background is also highly regarded (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will need to be familiar with the principles and practice of European financial services regulation as related to Insurance companies. You must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to establish productive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this Regulatory and Company Secretarial Specialist role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.