Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-03 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A growing fund management company is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their office based in Dublin to work directly alongside the Chief Compliance Officer.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance officer:
- Implement the Annual Compliance Plan, in relation to thematic compliance assessment;
- Preside on the application of all the compliance policies, implementing group policies, applying local best practise, where necessary
- Focus on asset management compliance framework application, in relation to conflict of interest and best execution
- Support the chief compliance officer and the compliance team as required
- Assist in the promotion and embedding of the compliance framework
- In still and support a culture of compliance to the colleagues across each business line, in order to reduce residual operational risk
- Build and maintain relations with industry bodies and the Central Bank, implementing their recommendations
As the Compliance Officer you will have relevant asset management experience (particularly in respect of UCITS requirements) from a compliance standpoint. Practical generalist compliance experience is preferred.
If you are interested in the compliance officer position, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the contact details below.