Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-25 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 45000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A diverse financial services entity is looking to hire a Compliance Specialist to report into the head of Compliance and Operational risk based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Specialist:
- Supporting the assessment of new regulatory developments and their impact on the group
- Reviewing and maintaining Compliance documented procedures
- Maintenance of Group Compliance Management System
- Implementation of a comprehensive Compliance Monitoring Programme, identifying and monitoring actions to address deficiencies
- Providing support and input into Compliance projects that may arise
- Assisting with other day to day compliance tasks as allocated by the Head of Compliance & Operational Risk
- Support the operation of the Operational Risk management framework
As the Compliance Specialist you will have experience in a second line position along with the ability to demonstrate knowledge of AML, GDPR, CPC and MiFID. If you are interested in the below role, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the details below.