Senior Regulatory Analyst
Consultant Michael Nolan
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-17 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leader in the reg-tech industry is expanding their consultancy service in Dublin to hire a senior regulatory analyst. You will report directly to the director of regulatory affairs in a client facing role on the cutting edge of new markets, regulation and technology.
Key qualities of the Senior Regulatory Analyst:
- Ability to analyse, interpret and translate regulatory requirements into global best practice standards
- Experience in OTC Reform and interpreting requirements of G20 commitments on OTC reform
- Knowledge of Global Investor Protection, MiFID II, AIFMD, UCITS, MMF Regulation, Form PF and PRIPS required
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with buy-side regulation
- Experience of asset management business regulation
As the Senior Regulatory Analyst, you will have demonstrable regulatory/compliance experience with a particular focus on buy-side regulations. You will have 8+ years Compliance or Financial Services experience preferably in Asset Management (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this Senior Regulatory Analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Michael Nolan on the details provided for more information.