AML Onboarding Executive
Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-16 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Irish law firm is seeking to hire a senior level AML Executive to join their team based in Dublin. The Senior AML Executive will support the Risk team with the implementation of any new regulatory and legislation changes and will report directly into one of the Partners.
Core responsibilities of the AML Executive:
- Senior member of Risk Team with responsibility for client on-boarding
- Carry out and manage anti-money laundering client due diligence and verification processes on a range of client types with different legal structures
- Liaise internally with money laundering reporting officer and legal risk partner and escalate sources of AML risk where required
- Review and approval of AML/CDD requirements for varying client types
- Reviewing, drafting and documenting centralised AML procedures, systems, manuals, policies and processes
- Carry out monitoring, reporting and analysis on AML procedures
As the Senior AML Executive, you will have 5+ years’ experience in financial services operations (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). University degree in Legal or Business, or other closely related professional qualification desired (ACAMS). You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this Senior AML Executive role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.