Salary €30,000 - €35,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-16 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading investor services provider are looking for someone to join their team as a Business Analyst. You will have a demonstrated knowledge of the Funds market.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Organise and co-ordinate on projects between all departments
- Work with offices in Europe to ensure projects run smoothly
- Review legal documents for launching new products or for prospective clients
- Organise project meetings
- Escalate and resolve problems that may effect the timely completion of the project
A successful Business Analyst will have a great understanding of the funds market. A demonstrated positive attitude with a proactive approach to problem solving and excellent communication is key for the role.
If you are interested in the Business Analyst role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.