Outsourced Activities Controller - French/Italian speaker
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 insurance Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A European Insurance firm is looking to add a Outsourced Activities Controller - French/Italian speaker to their Dublin office
Key responsibilities of the Outsourced Activities Controller - French/Italian speaker :
- Control and monitor all delegated outsourced activities such as; sales and distribution processes, subscriptions process, claims handling, complaints handling, quality, fraud, freedom of services checks, AML checks, BCP checks, data protection and Information security; reporting on all these checks
- Conduct third party administrators (TPA) and / or finance partner onsite audits, off site audits and regulatory visit (when applicable) including all the above mentioned delegated outsourced activities
- Draft detailed reports to established guidelines and standards, documenting results and measurement of key areas
- Include risk assessment of all issues
- Cooperate on updating processes and procedures for all current partnerships
- Provide some support on training issues and preparation of training programs
As the outsourced activities controller you will have 3+ years' on-site audits and control experience, preferably in a life / general insurance environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You must also be available for travelling to mainland Europe.
If you are interested in the Outsourced Activities Controller - French/Italian speaker role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.