Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
An International Payments company is seeking to set up as a MiFID regulated firm here in Dublin. They are seeking to hire a Senior Compliance Officer who will be appointed PCF. You will have already demonstrated strong experience in the development and execution of AML, PSD2 and MiFID.
Core responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Execute directives from the Compliance Director
- Partner with the Ireland business including the Country Manager and Sales team to provide a commercial, focused approach to Compliance – supporting controlled, compliant growth
- Take a leading role on regional governance matters such as board and risk committees as well as developing appropriate oversight of processes performed on behalf of Ireland in other locations
- In line with Brexit contingency planning – support passporting to other EU countries from the Irish hub including CBI registrations and the development of appropriate regional oversight
- Assist, train and oversee Compliance Analysts within the region where required
- Support the development and execution of the Compliance Monitoring programme in Ireland and EMEA
- Investigate ad hoc issues assigned by the Compliance Director or raised by the business or global team
As the Compliance Officer, you will have a deep understanding of managing AML, PSD2 and MiFID. From a regulatory standpoint, you will be the central point of contact for the CBI. A qualification in ACAMS, ACOI, CISI also beneficial. Experience in the financial industry, ideally within an FX and/or Derivatives environment.
If you are interested in this Fraud Manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.