AVP Fraud Manager
Salary €70,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
An International Investment Bank that is expanding their footprint here in the Dublin market. They are seeking to hire an AVP Fraud Manager to join their growing team based in Dublin. You will have already demonstrated strong experience in the development and execution of Fraud Prevention Strategies.
Core responsibilities of the AVP Fraud Manager:
- Provide/support the fraud strategy team on delivering their objectives aligned to loss reduction, customer experience and delivery of new fraud strategies to detect prevent and recover
- Develop threat analysis across the fraud landscape and assess effectiveness of fraud prevention control framework
- Track fraud performance against budget and use MI to identify hotspots
- Development of strategies to enhance control framework
- Raise awareness of fraud threats across the group’s client base
As the AVP Fraud Manager, you will have a deep understanding of managing Fraud on a Credit Card and/or Loan portfolio. You will have a working knowledge of SAS / SQL and experience of working in data intensive environment. Experience in the financial industry, ideally within a card environment managing transaction as well as application fraud with a focus on profit and loss. Experience in the development and execution of Fraud Prevention Strategies
If you are interested in this Fraud Manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.