Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An outsoruced funds provider is seeking to hire an MLRO for their AML team in Dublin.
- Prepare quarterly MLRO Reports for Fund Boards
- Drafting and maintenance of AML policies
- Act as MLRO to both UCITS and non-UCITS investment funds
- Deliver AML training to the Board of Directors
- Assist the Fund Board in completing an AML/CFT risk assessment
- Liaise with clients, Administrators and Fund Boards on AML/CTF Matters
As the MLRO will have previous experience working in the funds industry and will be able to communicate efficiently with clients, administrators and at times regulators on AML matters.
If you are interested in the below, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the details below.