Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-13 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A strong employee driven fund administrator is seeking to hire a commercially aware Compliance Manager based in their Dublin based Compliance function.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager:
- Design and manage the ongoing maintenance of all compliance related policy and procedure manuals
- Plan, design and deliver all compliance training within the business
- Advise the business on complex compliance and regulatory matters
- Be accountable for the management all compliance training records
- Be accountable for the management and accuracy of all compliance registers
- Plan, design and manage all compliance reviews and monitoring activities, including compliance testing
- Plan and deliver all compliance reporting to senior management teams and boards of directors
- Plan and manage the preparation and delivery of compliance reporting to clients
- Attend and run with client and external meetings as Compliance representative for the business
- Be the central point of contact for internal stakeholders and clients on all compliance /regulatory matters
As the Compliance Manager will have a good knowledge of funds regulations, strong interpersonal skills and have an ability to manage projects of key importance.
If you are interested in hearing further about these roles, please do not hesitate in applying today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the contact details below.