Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-11 insurance Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An Insurance firm with a retail presence in the UK and Ireland, is looking for a Compliance Executive to join their compliance function in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Executive:
- Actively support the development and oversight of Compliance Programme to ensure regulatory and legislative obligations are fully met
- Maintain detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements relevant to the organisation’s business, predominantly but not limited to the area of Data Protection
- Independently assess routine as well as non-routine compliance issues and determine when to escalate to the Compliance Manager
- Act as a deputy for the Compliance Manager in his/her absence
- Advise on upstream regulatory risks that could possibly affect the business
- Report regulatory breaches to the appropriate authorities (including minor and material breaches as required)
- Reviewing and provide guidance on corporate documents and marketing collateral
As the Compliance executive, you will have a background in a second line role preferably in Insurance. Live examples in CBI engagement/assistance, projects and stakeholder management will be advantageous.
If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the details below.