Senior Compliance Officer
Consultant Michael Nolan
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-11 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading Asset management company in Dublin are looking to hire an experienced Senior compliance officer to join their compliance team in Dublin.
Reporting into the head of compliance your key responsibilities are:
- Provision of compliance services across all of its functions as provided for in the companies Compliance Framework
- Support in the achievement of its strategic and business goals by driving a strong compliance culture and robust compliance framework whilst providing support and advice to the business
- Act as an adviser in compliance matters to the business and support senior stakeholders to enable them to control their compliance risks and protect the Agency’s reputation
- Identify and evaluate compliance risks support the Head of Compliance in delivering an appropriate compliance assurance programme
- Keep abreast of upstream regulatory developments and support the business in ensuring timely implementation of new regulations and relevant codes of practice
- Promote staff awareness of compliance and ethical issues, including design and delivery of appropriate compliance training in relation to relevant regulations, codes of practice and the companies compliance related codes and policies
- Maintain a positive relationship with all stakeholders and relevant oversight bodies
As the Senior compliance officer, you will have a strong track record in compliance ideally within a financial/professional services organisation. Good understanding of the Irish regulatory environment and expertise in the areas of data protection and AML/CTF would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior compliance officer to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the senior compliance officer role, please apply today or contact Michael Nolan on the details provided for more information.