Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-04 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international Risk Solutions provider based in Dublin has an interesting new vacancy that will be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance. This is Mid-level opportunity for someone who already has compliance experience in a regulatory facing environment.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Executive:
- Liaising with regulators and external auditors to address regulatory queries and engaging with them on a regular basis
- Providing advice and assistance on compliance issues to various business areas
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in day to day compliance activities
- Regularly reviewing and updating compliance policies and procedures
- Assisting with the design, build and maintenance of the compliance framework and calendar
- Monitoring and updating key regulatory developments on an ongoing basis
- Responsibility for ongoing monitoring of all regulatory requirements
As the Compliance Executive you will have a relevant 3rd level qualification related to compliance (LCOI), legal, or risk management. You will have 4+ years Compliance or Financial Services experience preferably in Insurance (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this Compliance Executive role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.