Compliance Regulatory Consultant
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-11-01 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A Leading Consultancy is looking for a Compliance Regulatory Consultant to join their risk advisory team in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Regulatory Consultant
- Interpret and Implement regulations relevant to your client's obligations
- Assist in development and evolution of a compliance framework
- Provide monitoring or internal audit services specific to compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide technical expertise to assist a broad range of clients to manage their relevant regulatory requirements
- Involve yourself in developing new business opportunities and working closely with other departments
As the compliance regulatory consultant will have 3+ years' compliance or regulatory experience within a Financial Services environment, either as part of a Financial Services Institution or in an advisory, law or business consulting capacity (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are someone who has strong technical knowledge in regulation and Financial Regulator rules and guidance procedures we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Regulatory Compliance Consultant role, apply today or Contact Morgan McDonagh via the contact details below.