Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 05 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm is seeking to hire a senior level compliance manager to join their growing team based in Dublin. The compliance manager provides regulatory advice and will be the primary point of contact between the firm and the regulators.
Core responsibilities of the compliance manager:
- Work with the business to develop and enhance a comprehensive suite of compliance/risk policies, procedures, and related controls
- Maintain a compliance register of policies and procedures and ensure they are communicated and readily available to the firm’s team members
- Develop and managed the firm’s Monitoring Program
- In conjunction with the EMEA Compliance Testing team, enhance the testing program to reflect the current activities of the firm and provide guidance on specific testing to develop and maintain a testing plan that more clearly reflects the applicable laws, rules and regulations applicable to the firm
- Liaise with lines of business and branches to identify risks and monitoring of findings
- Act as deputy for the Chief Compliance Officer in their absence
As the Compliance Manager, you will have strong regulatory knowledge, ideally educated to degree level. You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures. You will possess the ability to exercise proper judgement and recommend solutions. Ability to work in teams across regions, including EMEA. Essential to have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this compliance manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.